Monday, August 3, 2009

Losing Self-faith

I never thought that I'll come across this phase of life where I've was so unsure of myself. Of what I'm supposed to do, of what I'm supposed to show, of what I'm supposed to talk about. I've always had my confidence grasped between my fingers so tight that I'm so sure it'll never going to slip away. Why, though it happens all the time now? I seem to hold back, as though afraid I was going to make a mistake, hurt somebody's feelings or do worse. I can't let loose. It's as though a thin, strong layer of what seems to be of some transparent material has formed around my confidence, making it so near yet so far to reach for. I used to do something by unleashing every thing I owned, unafraid of what it may lead me to. Now, what used to be feels like a distant memory. Maybe it's because of the new people that has entered my life. Maybe it's the old people that has left my life. The new environment.
THE INCREASING AGE.
THE DYING EARTH.
THE FADING CLOUDS.
All the possibilities in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment