Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gone and Away

You'll never appreciate what you have till it's gone.
I never thought I'll verify this fact. It seemed to me I've never had enough. I'd always wanted more. Can't blame me. Human incontempt. I've lost so many things in my life. Most of the time subconsciously. In the end I'll normally get something new in return. There'll always be a replacement in the end. I've had always that don't-carish attitude. I'd never thought I'd care. But this time is different. I do. I want it back. In my heart there'll always be a hole. A hole nothing can ever fill. I want it so much I can't sleep. I can't think of anything else. I'll get it back if I can. It's a promise I etch to myself.

1 comment:

  1. lawl.i've no idea about your recent post.we didnt really chat for quite a long time dy.SO TEXT ME.and tell me more of whats going on.

    ReplyDelete